Donate to Africa trip via Paypal here

Friday, February 26, 2016

Time for a Seattle trip

Seattle: 2.7 coffeeshops per capita
(estimated) And all of them damn nice
Is it just me or is this year’s cold a serious pain in the neck? Still just a cold, no need antibiotics, but enough to have me emailing my upstairs neighbors to ask “Y’all can’t hear it when I’m coughing my lungs out all night, can you?”

And evolving into the kind of swollen tonsils that give the wrong impression to the new neighbors across the way. “Have you seen the guy next door? He’s always in his kitchen, just staring at the ceiling. Then he bows to his sink. What a weirdo!”

Maybe I should prep my saltwater gargle solution in plain view next time….

Seattle: where even the
dirtiest alleys are clean
All in all, it was the best of weeks, it was the worst of weeks, to escape up to Seattle for a few days. Lovely city, that Seattle. A place where you can have locally sourced corned beef hash with your lady one day, then tendon soup in a place called “What the pho?” with an old school-buddy the next.

A great place to justify an easy blog of photos, before I tell you what happened after the apian terror in Turkey with my brother. Have a swell (but not swollen) weekend!
Seattle: a very helpful sort of place

Seattle: where even the garbage is pretty

Seattle: where even the sidewalks are interesting

Seattle: where Jennyfers want to share open tacos with you

No comments:

Post a Comment